Joint Guard uses cutting-edge joint support technology to keep your joints and their supporting muscles healthy and strong; and to fight against joint pain and injury. Its main ingredient is a red alga that is packed with calcium and other nutrients and minerals. More than this, Nordens Ultimate Joint Guard also alkalises the body and has a detoxifying effect.
Why Use Joint Guard?
Your body has 360 joints, each of which has its own special function. There are immovable joints (like those between the plates in the skull), semi-movable joints (the vertebrae, for example) and moveable joints (such as ankles, wrists and knuckles). With exercise, injury, repetitive use, and age, our joints can take major strain. This leads to joint pain and limited movement.
Nordens Ultimate Joint Guard has loads of benefits. It:
- Relieves acute and chronic joint pain associated with exercise, arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Speeds up muscle recovery after intense resistance workouts. It does this by reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.
- Triggers the production of keratin and collagen, which are both crucial to the health and strength of your joints.
- Increases the mass, density and durability of your bones.
- Nourishes synovial joint tissue and synovial joint fluid (which lubricates your joints so that they can move smoothly and painlessly).
- Relieves cramps, inflammation and stiffness throughout the body’s joints.
- Guards against cartilage breakdown (usually caused by long periods of inactivity, like sitting at your desk).
- Protects ligaments and tendons by nourishing them with collagen and keratin.
- Alkalises and detoxifies the body. This ultimately protects the entire body against much more serious diseases; like cancer.
Joint Guard has no preservatives, chemicals or additives. This means that it doesn’t introduce any harmful substances into your body. It only builds and heals.
How it Works
The main ingredient of Nordens Ultimate Joint Guard a red algae called Lithothamnion Calcareum, which is from the cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean. This red alga has a particularly high calcium content, but is also rich in more than 70 other minerals. These are all in a very soluble form, making them more easily absorbed by the body. The calcium and other minerals can be sent directly to the bones and joints.
Many supplements with high levels of calcium are difficult to digest; causing constipation, gas, cramps, and bloating. Joint Guard provides impressive doses of the minerals without these side effects.
Joint Guard also has Methylsulfonylmethaine (MSM – an organic sulphur that stimulates the production of collagen for strong bones and joints) and Thalovic, which is incredibly high in bio-charged minerals and trace elements.
To start strengthening and feeding your joints, order your Nordens Ultimate Joint Guard now. If you have questions, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +27 82 446 5604.
Joint Guard – More Technical Info
The main ingredient is Lithothamnion Calcareum, which is found in the mineral-rich waters of the North Atlantic Ocean. In addition to calcium, this red alga is also rich in more than 70 other minerals. These include iron, magnesium, sodium, potassium, copper, zinc and selenium. Because all of these minerals are from one plant (a single source), they are in a very soluble form, making them more easily absorbed by the body. This is not always the case with minerals, as some may irritate the gut or go to soft tissues, rather than to the joints and bones.
Because Joint Guard offers such generous amounts of Lithothamnion Calcareum, it is a fantastic way to keep bones, joints and the body in general healthy and strong.
Side effects: Joint Guard detoxifies and alkalises the system. This can cause slight headaches and nausea initially in some people. If symptoms persist, reduce your dosage from three to one or two capsules per day for the next week or two.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their health practitioner before taking Joint Guard.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25 degrees C